Right of Withdrawal
The customer has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal, without penalty and without the need to specify the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the goods. To exercise this right, it is necessary to send a written communication to the e-mail address email@example.com, specifying the order number and the products being returned. The same communication can be sent via certified e-mail, registered letter, telegram, telex, e-mail or fax, provided that it is confirmed within 48 hours by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1) Return of the Product Intact: The purchased good must be returned completely intact, in the original factory conditions, that is, in its original packaging, complete with all its parts, including internal packaging and any documentation included; Any anomaly or defect in the product could give rise to the cancellation of the refund of the amount.
2) Shipping Costs and Free Shipping Benefit: The shipping cost for the delivery of the products, as well as any costs deriving from ancillary services explicitly requested by the Customer (such as deliveries by appointment or porterage) , initially incurred by KINGSGYM SRL, will not be subject to reimbursement;
Please note that in the event that the total amount of the order exceeds 99 euros, the Customer will be entitled to benefit from free shipping as part of the purchase. This benefit is only applicable to successful and confirmed orders. However, in the event of the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal, any concession previously granted in terms of free shipping will be automatically revoked. The Customer will be responsible for covering all shipping costs initially incurred by KINGSGYM S.R.L, according to the following rates:
|ITALY||Sicily, Sardinia, Calabria, Basilicata|
|Over 100kg||taxed per quintal||taxed per quintal|
3) Customer Responsibilities: The customer must package all products safely so that they do not suffer damage and arrange, at his own expense, to return the product within 10 working days of notification of withdrawal has been made. For the purposes of expiry of the deadline, the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the forwarder/transport agent;
Put the form inside the package returned completed
- KINGSGYM S.R.L
- Via Volturno 7/16, 50019, Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
4) Custody of the Goods: The goods will remain under the full responsibility of the customer until they are delivered to our warehouse, located in Via Ettore Majorana 4 int G, 50019, Sesto Fiorentino (FI) .
Once we have received the goods and verified their integrity, we will provide a refund within the legal terms.
Please note that the right of withdrawal can be exercised exclusively by customers who hold the position of consumer pursuant to the relevant legislation, i.e. by natural persons who have purchased the products for their own use and for purposes not related to their professional activity.
Any products made to measure and/or personalized are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Each product sold by KINGSGYM S.R.L to a "consumer" buyer is covered by the 24-month legal guarantee for defects of conformity, as required by the relevant legislation.
The Legal Guarantee applies to all products that present a lack of conformity, which manifested itself within 24 months of delivery, which was not known at the time of purchase. There is a lack of conformity, for example, when a product does not work as it should, when it cannot be used for the purposes for which it was intended or does not have the characteristics or qualities declared by the seller. However, the legal guarantee does not cover defects other than those inherent to the conformity of the goods, such as those arising due to bad or incorrect use, nor the consequences of normal wear and tear of the goods.
In order to assert the Legal Guarantee it is necessary to communicate the presence of the defect within 2 months of it being discovered.
If a defect appears within 6 months of delivery of the product, it is assumed, unless proven otherwise, that it was already present at the time of delivery. Once these deadlines have elapsed, however, the relevant legislation provides that any causes other than lack of conformity must be excluded ("reversal of the burden of proof").
In the event of a lack of conformity, KINGSGYM S.R.L will restore conformity through repair or replacement, at no cost to the Customer. It will also be possible to opt for a suitable price reduction or termination of the contract (not foreseen in the presence of modest defects) in cases where:
- repair and replacement are impossible or excessively expensive in relation to the value of the product;
- it is not possible to carry out the repair or replacement within a reasonable time;
- repair or replacement involves significant inconvenience.
It is however necessary to consider that the repair times or possible replacement of the product depend exclusively on the manufacturer's policies and no damage can be requested from KINGSGYM S.R.L for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
In the event that, for any reason, KINGSGYM S.R.L is unable to replace a product under warranty, it may proceed, subject to the Customer's consent, to replace the product with another of equal characteristics and value or, to issue a purchase voucher of the same amount that can be spent on another product, valid for 6 months from the moment of issue.
If indicated on the product sheet, which can be consulted on the website www.kingsgym.it, the purchase of a good may include an additional guarantee which is applied, unless otherwise indicated, exclusively in the case of purchase by a "consumer" customer ” and to the extent indicated on the product sheet. This warranty covers damage that is not attributable to improper use of the product and/or incorrect installation/maintenance. Furthermore, alteration of the product always voids the warranty. Please note that any effects attributable to normal wear and tear of the product are not covered by the warranty. The warranty right can only be exercised by the original owner.